Thanks to the support of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) through its Electoral Assistance Project in Tunisia (PAET), the Osservatorio di Pavia is organizing a training workshop for a team from the HAICA (Independent High Authority for Audio-visual Communication) Tunisia, with a view to drawing up a study for the implementation of an audio-visual media monitoring system.
Different aspects of monitoring will be covered during the workshop sessions:
* Political pluralism in the electoral campaign and outside the elections;
* Hate speech in the media;
* Presence of women in the media;
* Analysis of violations;
* Advertising offenses;
* Monitoring of social networks and web pages;
* Verification of compliance with obligations by public service media.
The course takes place in Pavia from February 27 to March 7, 2019.